As part of an ongoing effort to document the many great pipe organs in our city, we are attempting to profile individual instruments of note. We hope to ultimately create a database that can become a resource for visitors, performers, and anyone interested in learning more about the legacy of the pipe organ in Pittsburgh.
If you are interested in completing an instrument profile, please fill out this form, and you will be contacted with more information. Click on the links to each instrument below to view the beginning efforts of this project.
- Heinz Memorial Chapel
- St. Mary of the Mount
- First Lutheran Church
- Mt. Lebanon Methodist Church
- Northmont Presbyterian Church
- Trinity Cathedral of Downtown Pittsburgh
- St. John’s United Church of Christ
- Calvary Episcopal Church
- St. Paul of the Cross Monastery
- Duquesne University Teaching Studio