Click link to GUIDELINES FOR SUBSTITUTE SERVICE
Pittsburgh Chapter, American Guild of Organists, January 2000
- Careful communication about the details in these “Guidelines” by both the substitute and the employing party will help assure the best possible service.
- It is up to both parties to obtain all relevant information in a timely manner.
- To the employer: You are encouraged to keep an up-to-date copy of this form on file in the main office of the church/temple since a substitute is sometimes needed on very short notice. Information which may be overlooked because it is so familiar to you may be extremely important to the substitute who may be new to your building.
- To the substitute: You are encouraged to keep multiple copies of this form for future use. This could be adapted (by adding notes by hand) for use as a written agreement. (see 7c)
- For further assistance and information, contact Jon Tyillian at firstname.lastname@example.org